Master The Key Structures of German In Just A Few Hours - Without Books and Classrooms!
Are you a complete beginner when it comes to the German language? Or someone who sat through lots of lessons in school and felt bored and confused?
It's normal to get stuck when you are trying to make sense of complicated grammar books.
You can tell that you're on a path to confusion if you have been frustrated by corrections from native speakers or even felt like a language learning failure.
Some common mistakes language learners make when studying grammar are:
- Assuming that this is all about using language perfectly and instantly
- Thinking that you won't understand because it's complicated
- Feeling like everything has to sink in first time
- Forbidding yourself to look at your own language first
The thing is...grammar is an amazing asset if you want to speak fluent German.
As a graduated engineer, I like simple things that work, and that's what I got from the course: German made easy :)
Kerstin has a practical and uncomplicated way of explaining the main concepts of the language and I was finally able to grasp them! Especially the sentence structure, something I struggled with.
- Rodrigo Venâncio da Silva, Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais, Brazil.
When I started teaching the German language to people all over the world, I was amazed by the many reasons people learn. Family connections, personal growth, dreams of a life working in another country, and a real love of what Germany, Austria, and Switzerland have to offer. I have never been prouder of my country!
But there was something that held many people back.
German grammar was a point where the excitement of studying German became a real frustration because suddenly everything was difficult.
The wonderful sense of play and achievement disappears as you worry about how exactly the cases or the genders really work.
I have been a tutor, language learner and language instructor for over 13 years. Trust me when I tell you that I know exactly how important it is to study grammar in the right way.
Here is a truth:
You are not too old to learn a language.
You are not too stupid to learn a language.
You are not too forgetful.
If you have been feeling scared or frustrated after hours of working through German classes and flashcards, it's time to make a change and build yourself the foundation you need.
My name is Kerstin Cable, I'm a German native speaker and currently learning my 10th language. What most people notice about me is that I speak English at native "undetectable" level, but I only started when I was 10 years old.
I have been a German language teacher for many years and have worked with CEOs, students, retired learners and young children. I love teaching the German language and researching the most effective learning methods in the world, and that is exactly what I'll be sharing with you in this new course.
This Course Contains
- Over 2.5 Hours of Videos with simple explanations from a friendly and fun teacher
- In-depth Workbooks full of exercises that will help you test yourself
- Quizzes that assess your knowledge step by step
- Unique memorization methods and advice to help you remember and use those tables even if you've only seen them once
- Real life examples of German grammar "in the wild"