Your Solid Vocab Memory
Discover my super effective system for getting better at remembering vocabulary with little effort in 3 simple steps.
Do you have a full set of flashcards with hundreds of words on your phone…but somehow not in your brain?
Ever had that sinking feeling when you want to speak a language and then your mind goes blank? What’s that word again? Darn! You forgot!
If you have trouble remembering and you want to start speaking another language without sounding like a broken parrot, then you’ll need Your Solid Vocab Memory.
“I’ve always struggled to learn different languages, despite trying for many years - taking classes, using tapes and CDs. Now, thanks to Kerstin, I finally have the method I’ve been looking for. Using the ideas about memorizing and revising she describes, I’ve been able to grow my vocabulary in Spanish from almost non-existent to over 200 words, in a very short time!”
— Hazel H.
Your Solid Vocab memory is an online course teaching you my tried-and-tested system for developing a great vocabulary learning routine. I have used this system to study 10+ languages and distilled it down to 3 simple steps:
- Requires little to no effort. If you want a word extra sticky, spend a few minutes using one of my techniques and you’ll remember it more easily.
- Requires no planning. You just set up your preferred steps and go.
- Works even for those words that just don’t seem to stay in your memory, no matter what you’ve tried.
- Turns vocab review from a boring list exercise into a fun and creative process that will get you motivated to learn more.
- Helps you learn words so that you can access them in conversation with ease.
Sounds like the answer to all your vocab problems?
Then Your Solid Vocab Memory is exactly what you need to set up a new highly effective study routine that won’t take up all your time.
Here’s how we’re going to do it:
- You’ll start by learning my language coach insights for creating the right mindset about vocab learning. If you ever wanted to know how many words it takes for you to become fluent, this is where you’ll find your answer.
- In the Grow section, you’ll discover my tried-and-tested top sources of new vocabulary and learn how to create easy notes that serve you for the long run.
- In our next section, we’ll talk about Memorizing. I’ll teach you how to add some glue to those big and small words that just won’t stick with a few unbelievably simple techniques that never fail to make any word sticky.
- And finally, I’ll give you super easy, super customisable, super effective Review methods to turn your new words into active vocabulary so you can drop that impressive word in your next conversation with no effort.
"I think it's a great course to help someone build a system for vocabulary, as it gives a lot of different ways of organizing the vocabulary and learning it in a systematic way.
I use Anki and when i am reading i have a notepad file open and i keep writing down the unknown words in a notepad file and then transfer them to an Excel spreadsheet and Anki and then learn them through Anki. I think this system works for me but i wanted to see if i could improve my method and this course did give me some new ideas to remember the words which sometimes don't stick."
YOUR SOLID VOCAB MEMORY INCLUDES
- A detailed online course guiding you through my super 快 (kuài) and highly effective system for getting better at remembering vocabulary
- 3 creative vocab review ideas for when you just can’t face another flashcard
- Demo lectures showing you exactly how I create mental context for new vocabulary so I remember them first time
- Immediate access to the course including videos, slides and notes with recommended resources and links
- Responsive Design: This course will work on your desktop computer, phone, and tablet.
- Lifetime Access and Updates: The course is yours to access for as long as you like. And if there are any updates or improvements, you’ll get those for FREE so your version is never out of date.
Let’s build your solid vocab memory!
Get started now!
My name is Kerstin Cable, I'm a German native speaker and currently learning my 10th language. What most people notice about me is that I speak English at native "undetectable" level, but I only started when I was 10 years old.
I have been a German language teacher for many years and have worked with CEOs, students, retired learners and young children. I love teaching the German language and researching the most effective learning methods in the world, and that is exactly what I'll be sharing with you in this new course.
Your Solid Vocab Memory is perfect for you if
...you feel like vocabulary is your language learning weakness and you’d love to get better at remembering words.
...you find that your current system is confusing and ineffective and you want to start setting up something easy and reliable that delivers results every time.
...you have lots of flashcards and systems on the go, but those words seem to disappear when you want to speak the language.
...you want to create a positive and productive attitude to vocabulary learning for yourself - without the worries that you’re not studying enough!
Frequently Asked Questions
Ready to start speaking a language instead of feeling the frustration?
Then let’s build your Solid Vocab Memory today!